You can preserve the charm, style and integrity of your original windows AND gain all the benefits of double-glazing when you install MAGNEGLAZE® - The unique magnetic secondary glazing system.
At a very affordable cost and with astounding simplicity, you will achieve the triple objectives of heat loss prevention, draught exclusion and noise reduction. In total contrast to conventional heavy-framed systems, it is flat, slimline and almost invisible.
Here is the solution for those listed buildings, period properties and houses in conservation areas where window replacement is neither an option nor a practical proposition. Learn More
Magneglaze® - Main Features:
- Prevents heat loss and reduces heating bills
- Eliminates draughts
- Significantly reduces of outside noise, road traffic etc
- Kills condensation
- UV stable clear cast acrylic
- Will not discolour with age
- The magnetism of the magnets is permanent
- Fits to stonework
- Window strips can be overpainted to match your own colour. Magnetic attraction is unaffected
- Safe, lightweight and easy to remove
- Will not clash with internal shutters or blinds
- Available in Standard White or Brown or Colour Matched to original paintwork!
- A fraction of the cost of replacement windows
- Approved by Conservation Officers
- Draught proofing for doors also available
Please contact us for details.
Magneglaze® can be fitted to almost every window type.
Casement windows, sash windows, crittall windows, circular and semi-circular, gothic arches, it even fits to stone work!
Magneglaze® panels are manufactured to the highest possible standards using our own special- purpose machines. Panels are delivered safely packaged with the magnetic strips already applied, so they are ready to install straightaway. We are the only company that can offer this service.
We are the only company which supplies the product in this ready state. Also, you are not ordering or paying for any unused plastic sheet or surplus lengths of magnetic tape.